Not just a K-9 Bed & Breakfast, A Dog’s Life aims to be an unparalleled resource for dog owners. In providing excellent and compassionate care to your dogs and in seeking to educate our community about responsible dog ownership, we are changing dog care to create a better future for our pups, our best friends, our fur babies.
For all services, please book at least one day in advance. Call (401) 297-9704.
K-9 BED & BREAKFAST: Boarding services cost $35 per day. Specific drop-off and pick-up times, as well as any prescriptions or dietary instructions must be provided. While not a traditional kennel, crated bedtime can be provided if your dog prefers it.
All dogs must come for a meet and greet/trial night before boarding. Clients must give advance notice before dropping off or picking up dogs.
A LA CARTE MENU – Does your pup need a little extra TLC? Check out our list of B&B add-ons! All the following items are at an additional cost to the flat B&B fee. Ask about pricing when you call to book your pups stay!
- Grooming: All grooming Clients must meet veterinary enrollment qualifications. A Dog’s Life can provide grooming services to any dog that is comfortable with people. Prices vary according to Client needs; price will be determined for your pet before services are provided.
- Birthday Pawties: During daycare hours, A Dog’s Life can offer a birthday celebration for your pup. Services are provided a-la-carte and include things such as All-Natural Doggie Birthday Cakes, photo shoots, Goodie Bags for all pups in attendance, and more! For an additional fee, have professional photographer Samantha Robshaw come photograph your dog for the day.
- Dog Photo Shoot: Schedule a photo shoot for your dog for $10 and receive digital copies of your photos at the end of the day.
- Treat time: Give your dog a doggie ice cream, give your dog a bully stick/chew, give your dog a healthy version of a peanut butter stuffed kong
- Dog Walk: A Dog’s Life offers half hour dog walks for $10.
Daycare hours are from 8am-5pm.
Full-day care costs $25.
Early drop-off and/or late pick-up options are available for an additional fee. Dogs must be dropped off no earlier than 7am and must be picked up not later than 6pm.
All dogs must come for a meet and greet/trial day before attending daycare. Clients must give advance notice before dropping off or picking up dogs.
Please consult Matt if you have questions about any other services.